Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Zombie Pubcrawl Hilarities.

As promised, I have stories of the Zombie Pubcrawl. Most of which start off with "Rachel was really fucking drunk and...". You see, Rachel and I devised a system in which one of us is shit-faced and the other is less-so in order to take care of the first. And since this was Rachel's pubcrawl, Rachel was shit-faced. In fact, after I had cut her off, she continued to drink and drink, and do shots...

Here are some highlights of the night:
- The Pat playing Thriller, and the "zombie-dance" reinactment.
- The Scuz playing "Let the bodies Hit the floor" and everyone else looking scared
- Rachel's drunken rantings
- Missing the bus back to Ryly's due to Scuz-hoodlams trying to jump Ran-G.
- Rachel negotiating a sock selling in the bathroom bar
- The crazy tattoo artist from Edmonton who just kept popping up
- Every second person we met having had a tattoo by Rachel, and they weren't even on the pubcrawl
- Darryl kicking ass, and the other guy getting in trouble


So, to display this evening properly, I made a nifty collage!

The best story of all comes at the end of the evening when Rachel had obviously too much to drink at that point, and apparently nothing to eat all day... Which she then promptly threw-up in the middle of Ryly's, and then passed out! So I took Rachel, wrapped her around a toilet, tried to find Amanda who had already left, and then called Melody to pick us up and the grand ol' hour of 12:30am.


So we put Rachel to bed, in the basement, because she was too drunk to go home, and left her with a puke bucket and a Dora doll. We thought Dora would be comforting.


The End.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, do I ever look rather comfortd next to that Dora doll. Apparently, I did not need to be in bed at 3 am because Melody informed me that she woke up and I was sitting on the couch by myself in the dark. Not doing anything, mainly just sitting in the dark by myself. All alone. But that's besides the main point. As it stood when I awoke the next morning to my good comrade Brenda handing me Gravol tablets and telling me that if I wanted a ride home I would have to wake up, I realized that I was no longer wearing pants. It seems to me that since after Las Vegas (which Brenda missed) pants are no longer a necessity when you are innebriated. I thank you Brendawg in looking after my extremely drunken ass. All in all, it was worth it. Also, whoever would like a 'Year of the Zombie' t-shirt I have a small army of them here at the shop. Just stop by and we'll get you one. Next time it's Brenda's turn to get drunk.

Mike said...

that is so balls that I didn't go... looked very fun