Sunday, October 22, 2006

Pharmacy Pubcrawl Hilarities

As it turns out, I ended up going on the pubcrawl, which I solely credit to Kim, because Kim is not sketchy. Stuber also had a hand in making me go because he apparently was going to kick my ass if I didn't. (thanks for that, buddy)

Anyways, as always the Pharmacy crew is full of fucking drama! I haven't had a night so filled with weird ass stories of goings on in a long time. (I hope that made as much sense as it did in my head). Anyways, it was a good night from what I remember, lots of drama, dancing, drinking, etc etc. I wrote a few choice things on people's shirts... one that went over quite well was the "Kiss me, I'm Jewish" slogan.

I won't actually recant any of the stories of the night because I like to keep incriminating evidence to myself. The one peice of advice I can say is, don't leave your cell phone out. Sorry to those who got some crude text messages from my phone, it wasn't actually me.... I think Richels took the brunt of it. (thanks for taking one for the team Lindsay! haha).

Other than that, I was a pretty hurtin' unit the next day, and then finally made it back to my own house to sleep off my hangover all afternoon. Don't get me wrong though, the night was definatly worth it.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Update this or I'll punch you in the throat.

Anonymous said...

Hey... Brendawg doesn't reciprocate.. thats a fact.

brendawg said...

Mike, the one thing I will reciprocate is that punch in the throat! This coming from the man who didn't burn my house down because he was "too tired". HA