Friday, October 20, 2006

I HATE GREG!

So tonight Rachel and I were having coffee and driving around the city, like we do, and discussed a mutual aquaintance, Greg. As it turns out, we both fucking hate Greg. It's like, no matter what you do, or how well you do it, Greg is right there to fuck it all up and fuck you over. Greg is like that older sibling that just liked to fuck with you for no other reason than for their own amusement. Greg just fucking sucks. I don't even want to go out anymore because I know Greg will be there to screw me over, but then I guess even if I stay home Greg will find a way to be a huge douche-bag there too.

I'll write more about Greg later, you know, keep the kids in suspense and such. You'll soon all come to understand the story behind Greg, and why I wish he would just get crushed by an overpass. So, until I reveal some much needed explanations, just say it with me...
"I HATE GREG"


(p.s.: fucking Greg, fucking asshole, just fucking with shit)

1 comment:

Mike said...

I love Greg... isn't he on that show Everybody Loves Greg? No, that was Raymond. Fucking Greg, weaseling his way onto Ray's show, he should be ashamed. No one likes a weasel, except other weasels when they're in heat, then they love weasels. Weasels, oddly enough, are close relatives of the mink, unless they are minks... or is that an ermine? I don't know, two of the three are just different names for the same thing. Tomato, tomato. That doesn't really have the same effect when you type it out, just pretend I said them differently so you get the desired effect.

Peace out, Brendawg. Fucking Greg...

And get your ass on that pubcrawl bus or I'll beat you down.