Thursday, October 05, 2006

Slurpees... the new Chicken soup

I've been down and out for a few days now, the dreaded 4th year flu.... Cramming 80-some people into a tiny classroom for hours on end is not the best scenario to ensure proper air circulation, and as such, I get sick.

Instead of chicken soup though, I've generously received slurpees two days in a row now, one even with a Kinder egg. That's how you tell if your friends are just awesome, or all-stars.

Thanks guys, the sugar high made me feel alot better. As did the ballroom dance display :)

2 comments:

Mike said...

Yeah Thorv is gross. Thank goodness for my awesome thoughtfullness and amazing display of footwork. I've told you once, I've told you a million times, I'm awesome.

Anonymous said...

Excuse me Mike, it takes two to dance like we did. Don't even try to take the credit for it. lol.
M