Thursday, October 19, 2006

Irritable Cunt Day..... no not a yeast infection

Today was one of those days where you would swear that I didn't take my medication in the morning or something... Although in my defense, people are fucking retards. So needless to say, I just wasn't my normal chipper self today (ha!)

On another note, I was thinking I wanted a mohawk... I even found some scissors, but then decided against it and had a nap instead. I like mohawks, especially fauxhawks... they seem more stylish.

All in all, today sucked ass because I was awake.

Tomorrow is the Pharmacy and Nutrition Pubcrawl. I have a shirt and might go, but I also might just sleep. It really is a toss up. I hate bars, and then I usually end up drunk so I can stand them, and well, we all knows where that ends up. Or maybe just I do, and you don't need to...

bLAH, Blah, I need coffee.

bitches.

Also, I made an ugly picture on MS Paint.

No comments: