Thursday, October 12, 2006

Therapeutics = The Devil

Not much new around here these days, I live a simple yet malcontented life of coffee, school, coffee, study, sleep, repeat. Yes, the dreaded Therapeutics midterm is approaching at a rapid rate, and I've caught "the fear". Which is probably a good thing, I think I study better with the fear. Without the fear I find studying seems a mundane endeavor.

Also, everyone should come on the Zombie-pubcrawl. Pull your nose out of your books for one night, a part of a night even, and have something to show for your weekend. You can nerd it up good before AND after, think about it..... it is do-able... unlike that creepy motherfucker on Stuber's blog.

Sincerely,

"Nerd-bag"

2 comments:

Lance said...

brenda,

i apologize for stringing you along in ultimate excitement telling you that i would be in attendance at the zombie pubcrawl this fine evening.

i regret to inform you that i will be unable to grace you with my wonderful presence. apparently that stuber kid needs to study, and i'm going to follow his lead.

however, i do have one request. that you have a shot in my honour. a shot of the finest vodka you can find. i will feel it sinking into my abdomen at the very moment it does yours. kinda creepy, but hey... it'll be like i'm right there on the zombie pubcrawl with a bunch of tattooed people having a vodka shot in superb form.

thanks in advance and have fun.

Lance

brendawg said...

Lance,

Your truly are a tease, but I appreciate your support in drinking my face off. Shots were definatly had in your honour.