Sunday, November 05, 2006

Such and So but Nothing Really...

So things have been pretty damn boring lately, which just happens to be the way I like it! Go me! yay, Nerd-bag!..... Anyways, the oldest of the brood is up from Winnipeg right now, so that's fun... she even managed a night out with the Pharmacy kids. I can barely handle a night out with them, those kids are crazy! But, she seemed to have a good time so that's dandy... even though she didn't actually get to meet the people that I would have wanted her to meet the most, but I guess there are a few days left for that (hint, hint, Mack and Stuber... drinks or coffee sometime before Wednesday?)
And there is another ass-raping coming up... or shall I say, Therapeutics exam. Although I did ok on the last one, at least I'm doing better than I think I am. I think the library and I will have to start becoming friends pretty soon... I really just fucking hate those cubicles though.
Rachel's got some amusing stories that I can't recount, but if anyone sees her maybe you should ask about it. Seriously, fucking hilarious. At least one of us is interesting. Goodtimes, goodtimes.

Wow, that was really, really not interesting at all. So I figured I would do a Google-images search of my name, perhaps to add a hilarious picture... but alas, I am so boring there was nothing found matching my query.

But, there are two people who do make a good query, say hello to Michelle Mack and Mike Stuber!
<<<------------Michelle

Mike----------------->>>

Aren't they a good looking group?
Now that is a good way to procrastinate! What does your google name-twin look like?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I am fucking hot!!!!!! I love my clothing choice! I was on a research project in Kenya studying the effects of camel dung on ant populations. I had to grid out the field as there were many different colonies. It was obvious that the ants were greatly affected. They love that shit!!!! (excuse the pun) The population tripled in the 102 days that I studied them. This increase was due to the nutrients available in the form of camel patties. I hope to go back very soon as I became quite good friends with a few of the worker ants. I miss them greatly. (tear tear sob sob)
Michelle

Mike said...

And I am a shock jock for a morning radio show on 93.9 FM here in Saskatoon. This picture was taken shortly after I was informed that I was being let go for inciting hate against albinos during a skit that involved a lot of pie. Normally I would have been saddened by the loss of my seemingly exciting job, however, I was at the time coping with the loss of my brother in a freak train accident and really needed the time off to see if I could find the rest of his remains. I have since returned to work and continue to entertain the city with my co-host Ragin' Dan. Tune in!