Wednesday, November 15, 2006

CD-OCD: Part 1

Ok, I admit it.... I am slightly addicted to buying CD's. And not just the ones I want either, ones I hear about in passing, or hear one song of that was slighly amusing, or perhaps even if it's just shiny. Earlier in the week I bought a few CD and have since had a chance to listen to them. So now I will impart my thoughts regarding aformentioned CDs and tell you what you NEED to listen to.


1) Angels and Airways: I never thought I would like this band, but they are good shit. Really, they really are good! The only thing is.... its so damn rhythmic that you kinda look like a dork rockin' out to your tunes in the computer lab. But hey, at least you're having a good time right? And by you... I mean me.... goodtimes, goodtimes....
-----Must Listen To: "Do It For Me Now"
-------Also good: "Distraction", "A Little's Enough"


2) My Chemical Romance: You know that first single that I just can't stand.... luckily it is the worst song on the album! Infact, all the rest of the songs are good, I like to skip over the slower ones, they are a bit dull, but there are a few fucking deadly tracks on the album that warrents my impulsive purchasing decisions.
-----Must Listen To: "Mama", "The Sharpest Lives"
-------Pretty Badass also: "Famous Last Words", "Teenagers"

3) Dashboard Confessional MTV Unplugged: This album made me angry, it doesn't even get its cover picture put up because it doesn't deserve it. LAME. If I wanted to hear a bunch of whiny kids sing the songs instead of the band I would go see "pseudo-emo eleventeen year old bitches" play instead of Dashboard Confessional. And the CD was actually that bad, I'm not just being mean... not that I'm not not-mean, know what I mean?
Listen to: something else

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

UPDATE THIS!!!! Come on Anne, Get your shit together!!
M

Mike said...

Update your shit, yo.

I need to hear your review of the latest Celine Dion and Brooks and Dunn CDs.

brendawg said...

Mike, As soon as I updated this bitch, I got your comment, yo have some amazingly creepy timing. Plus, I talked about more albums. Creepy, creepy, Mike... really.