Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Shopping Adventures

So Rachel and I went shopping the other day, and aside from all the stares we got from people, I managed to find some pretty cool shit. The HMV people were quite helpful, and a little psychotic with the smiley-greeting thing. Since I buy every CD I want immediately I decided to get a few I normally wouldn't buy anyway just for shits and giggles. So I got the new My Chemical Romance.... even though I can't stand the new single... I figured the first CD was good enough to warrent buying the second. And the Angels and Airwaves CD, which I never thought I would like, but Tom without the other guys is pretty damn good. Abeit, alot mellower than I am used to but still very good. Also, I want to marry Travis Barker.... only if my first marriage to Lukas Rossi doesn't work out. Lastly I got the Dashboard confessional Unplugged MTV CD and have yet to listen to it.
Then I bought some books. The lady at Coles looked a little.... what's the word I'm looking for.....scared shitless. But not from me, mostly Rachel. I, on the other hand, am a well adjusted young individual. So I bought the new Post Secret book. (Mike, you still have my other one...) And Kurt Cobain's Journals. I said I wouldn't read the Journals out of principle. But priniples can change right? And from what I've read so far, I'm far more fucked in the head than he is. Although it's only been the first 30 pages.... Maybe once the herion addiction kicks in full time it'll be more creative.

No comments: