Friday, September 29, 2006

Pearls of wisdom

I feel it is my duty to impart the pearls of wisdom that have been shared with me this week. I don't know what happened to everyone lately... but they have had some magical revelations which I thought were fantastic, and thus, will share with everyone.

Melody's life philosophy: "Eat alot of candy... but then there are those times when you've had too much candy......"

Amber's pearls of wisdom: "I can't live on love and ignorance forever."

Rachel's suggestion: "Sometimes you just need to get a little high"

and finally I'll impart my latest theory....

"If you think about it objectively, life is slightly ridiculous"

1 comment:

Mike said...

You forgot my pearl of wisdom:

Why fart and waste it, when you can burp and taste it?

I expect a full update and my wise words to be shown to the world.