Saturday, September 23, 2006

Random Rants

Out of the many, many, many rants I come fully equipped with, today I think I'll bring out an oldy but a goody. I could talk about Michelle's Fiesta and all the good times involved, but instead, I would like to take this moment to rant about "motherf*ckers".

I think the term motherf*cker is not given its fair share of credit. Personally, I think we all should use the term motherf*cker more often.

You see, "motherf*cker" has gotten a bad rap. Some childish fiends have coined the phrase to mean "One who likes to f*ck mothers" when in fact, it does not mean that at all.

The origional meaning of motherf*cker was, and should always be known as, "the mother of all f*ckers". That is the proper use of this statement, which makes it so awesome. So, go forth unto the world and share the potent knowledge I have bestowed upon you!

You heard it first here, kiddies. The mother of all f*ckers.

No comments: