Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hughes vs Penn.... yes, I like UFC

I don't know why its so hard to beleive, but yes, I am a UFC fan. Although, I am not as manic about it as the rest of my family. However, I do enjoy three rounds of five minute ass-whoopings as much as the next girl.

After UFC 63 I feel that I must defend my boy Penn, as he got KO'ed by Hughes (who is one tank of a human being). Penn took the fight last minute and yes, was not in top shape but he held his own. Plus, what other fighter can go into complete leg splits and not get taken to the mat?! Really, that's impressive. Lets see Hughes do that, he'd probably rip a muscle and have to replace it with one of the enormous muscles from his neck. I'm surprized that he can breathe without the mass of muscle in his neck cutting off his air supply.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you not noticed the massive muscle masses in my neck? i'm huge. and still manage to breathe too. it's easier than it looks, just so you know.

brendawg said...

Dear Lance, my mass-muscled friend,

I clearly overlooked the sheer awesomeness of your massively ripped neck. My Bad. I appreciate the constructive criticism though.

Thanks Chum.