Saturday, March 24, 2007

Yuckton to Winterpeg

Well, I made it through my stint in Yuckton with only some minor scrapes and bruises to my psyche. As much as I would like to think I hated it there, I miss it terribly now that I’m in Winterpeg. I did venture out into the world of Saskatoon this week where I had a fabulous night out with some of the most amazing people on the planet! I am always amazing at the raw talent (and sometimes lack-there-of) of a Tuesday night open stage. It has got to be my most favorite Tuesday night activity ever.....hmmm..... Yep, ever. We had some pints and some laughs and some cries and everything was wonderful. And the mass abundance of cute boys was a sight for sore eyes! So nice in fact, it could almost make you blind. (Albeit, I was with the cutest boys of all....)

So now I’m taking my show in the road, and spreading the word of Brendawg all across central Canada like the plague! Soon enough you’ll hear random people saying things such as “that’s balls”, “goodtimes”, “you would” and “little bit” (please note that this one comes with a Russian-esqe accent) All the while you’ll be thinking to yourself ‘Self: whatever happened to that glorious brendawg anyways?’
The answer my friend, she’s validating an immunoassay technique.
(More to come on the wondrous world of forensic toxicology)

Goodtimes.

(I found this picture on my computer.... I don't know who it is.... its defintaly not me... they look to happy. Anyways, I thought a nice blurry face with crazy eyes would be uplifting...)

No comments: