Sunday, March 25, 2007

Type A is for Afternoon

During my afternoon of impersonating a Type A’er... organizing and labeling and such... goodtimes... Anyways, I stumbled across some videos in my unorganized heap and thought I would share them with the world. For all you pharmacy kids out there (as well as pharmacy kid affiliates) you’ll find this highly enjoyable:

First Up: The Ray Joubert Song created by the Macker herself!

Part One:



Part Two:



Secondly a little action by “The band!” My apologies go out to the Taylor fans out there, myself included, unfortunately being on the opposite sides of the stage you can’t see his guitar stylings...

Wonderwall:



Desperado:

1 comment:

Mike said...

Awesome videos. Brings a tear to my eye to realize that I'm not a part of that quaint little college anymore. And excuses aside, you know I'm a fan of Taylor... next time do better.